Thursday, December 23, 2010

My intellectual influences

Like everyone, I have had individuals that have influenced me and are part of the reason for how I got to be. This list below is an effort to document those intellectuals who have influenced my thinking in some way or another. The list intentionally leaves out my personal acquaintances whom I know. Their absence isn't to degrade their affect on me, but rather a focus on the historical figures whom I have drawn inspiration from. So here it is:

Jesus Christ

Leonardo Da Vinci

Vox Day

Roissy

Benjamin Franklin

C.S Lewis

Isaac Newton

Isaac Asimov

Thomas Jefferson

Ludwig Von Mises


There are a host more figures that have influenced me, but those are the primary ones. It is my intention to make a series devoting each character one post in order to outline the specific ways these figures have inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment