Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This is the official happy thanksgiving post. The reason why it wasn't posted yesterday was that I took the day off from the computer.  Its a little easier to appreciate your blessings and give thanks for what you have been given when you have abstained from it, at least for a little while. Among the many things that I am thankful for this year, I want to take the time to mention my gratitude toward my fellow bloggers, for the high standard they have set in their own works and for giving me the motivation to hammer out a decent post here and there.

These bloggers include Vox Day, Heartiste, Ferdinand Bardamu, Dennis Mangan, Karl Denninger, Keoni Galt, Elusive Wapiti, G.L Piggy, Proph, OneSTDV, Mark Sisson, Out of Sleep, Bruce Charlton,The Obsidan, Edward Feser, Greg Nyguist, Roosh, and the many more whose output I read and admire.

1 comment: